JGS takes a proactive and creative approach to managing the benefits program.
Throughout the year, JGS takes responsibility for our client’s budget, the benefits, and its employees with the highest level of care as we do our own.
As your consultant, JGS dedicates a great deal of its efforts negotiating contracts, rates, terms, plan designs, provisions and performance standards for all lines of coverage. We are well known for the loyal defense of our clients’ interests and industry experience, and have developed a reputation for scrutinizing every aspect of a renewal and a contract.
The renewal and open enrollment process occur once a year, but the management of the benefits program is an ongoing, continuous process. JGS will:
- Write, circulate, and analyze Request for Proposals (RFP) for all lines of business.
- Coordinate and analyze all policy renewals.
- Conduct negotiations with current and prospective vendors for the best possible pricing and contract terms.
- Consider creative measures to control costs (i.e., alternative funding options, benefit carve-outs, wellness programs, plan change options, employee contributions, etc.)
- Analyze the claims experience during the plan year to anticipate future rate actions and projected liability.
- Evaluate the claims experience and utilization reports to identify any trends and specific areas of concern that may require employee education, disease management programs, etc.
- Benchmark the current benefits and employee contributions with other organizations of similar size and industry to ensure market competitiveness.
- Leverage our substantial financial and business relationships with vendors on your behalf.
- Offer voluntary benefits and other value added products and services that meets the needs of the employees and maximizes the appreciation of the benefits program.
You can rely on JGS to take a very proactive and creative approach to managing the employee benefits program throughout the year and planning for the future.