Human Resources Support
We are experts on the Affordable Care Act (ACA). We analyze the impact on our client for the Shared Responsibility mandate (“Pay or Play”) and their potential exposure to penalties in 2014 and ways to reduce the liability. JGS also performs projections for the Excise Tax (“Cadillac”) using various growth rates to determine the client’s future costs relative to the thresholds ($10,200 Single/$27,500 Family) and come up with a strategy to mitigate these costs. We also assist your employees and their families with any questions about the legislation, their exposure to the individual mandate, and navigating the insurance marketplace.
JGS protects its clients from potential fines and penalties by taking full responsibility for the compliance process, from start to finish.
The best designed benefits program needs to be communicated and implemented properly to produce maximum employee satisfaction. An employee’s level of understanding and engagement is directly associated with how you communicate with them.
JGS has extensive experience developing and delivering innovative, customized materials. Because we understand the complexities of Human Resources and Benefits Management, we know how to present and communicate solutions to the workforce in a timely and effective manner.
JGS will help you realize maximum return on the investment in your health & welfare benefits by ensuring that the right message is delivered to your employees through appropriate channels at the right time. A well-planned and carefully executed communications program will ensure that business-to-employee relationships are strengthened, ultimately leading to a higher performing organization.
JGS will design, coordinate, and participate in a wide variety of methods to increase employee engagement, understanding and appreciation of the benefits program:
- Create customized benefits guides, powerpoint presentations, launch letters, and posters for open enrollment.
- Coordinate and participate in open enrollment meetings or any other meetings that may be necessary throughout the year.
- Wellness Newsletters – to promote good health, personal accountability, reduce health care costs, employee absenteeism, etc.
- Total Compensation Statements – educate employees about the true value of their total compensation package by providing a personal summary of each employee's benefits, including the cost for medical, dental, disability, worker's compensation, vacation pay, sick pay, employer paid taxes, etc.
HR Resources and Employee Portals:
- On-line resources at your fingertips for all HR, benefits, risk management, OSHA and other business needs—with thousands of easily searchable on-demand resources
- Provides self-serve communication to employees including announcements, access to company forms and policies, career and training opportunities, etc.
- Offers a customizable menu and detailed benefits pages to meet your needs
- Tracks employee time-off requests and holidays
- Provides secure, online access anywhere
- Saves HR time and resources
Our goal is to deliver employee communications that are clear, concise, professional, and make your organization look good. You can rely on JGS to be an extension of the Human Resources Department and be a valuable resource for all aspects of benefits administration.